Situation Reaction Test (SRT) is another test at Service Selection Boards in Psychologist series, this is a test of your common sense, you will be given some situations which occurs in our daily life and your answer will help the Psychologist to judge your mentality..
No. of Situation – 60
Time – 30 Minutes
You will be given a booklet containing 60 situations which you have to answer in 30 minutes
Instructions for SRT
1. This is again a test of imagination (Idea writing test) most commonly known as SRT.
2. You have to write your answers in page No 10, 11, 12 & 13 of your answer sheet.
3. Write your answer in English/Hindi in the space provided in your answer sheet.
4. In this test a Number of situations are presented to you. We would like to know how would you feel, thinks and act in these situations.
5. There is no right or wrong answers with respect to these situations. Everyone is likely to read these situations in his own way. We would like to know your reactions to these situations.
6. Do not spend too much time in thinking out the answers to the situations. Write quickly the answer that comes to your mind first. Do not turn over the page until you are told to do so.
7. You will be given 30 minutes to do the test which contains 60 situations. Try to answer all questions in given time.
You must not be in possession of any watch or any other electronic gadget