Word Association Test (WAT) is the Second test at Service Selection Boards in Psychologist test battery.
No. of Words – 60
Time of each Word – 15 Seconds
You have to record your thought in answer sheet provided to you.
You will be shown a word and you are required to form a meaningful sentence using that word.you are suppose to write the first spontaneous reaction in your answer sheet. The Time limit is restricted to 15 Seconds so that candidate is not confused with subsequent thoughts and give his first thought only.
1. This is again a test of imagination (Idea writing test) most commonly known as WAT.
2. You have to write your answers on page No 7, 8 & 9 on your answer sheet.
3. Write your answer in English/Hindi in the space provided on your answer sheet.
4. After every 20 words, a 15 Seconds time gap will be given to you to turn over the page.
5. Write quickly the sentence that comes to your mind first. Do not turn over the page until you are told to do so.
6. You will be given 15 Seconds for Each word. Try to answer all the questions in the given time.
7. You must not be in possession of any watch or any other electronic gadget.a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.